Our seasoned team is ready to lead a wide range of supply chain system implementations, including systems for Warehouse Management (WMS), Order Management (OMS), Transportation Management (TMS), Labor Management (LMS), Warehouse Robotics, and Supply Chain Business Intelligence tools.
Bricz experts play a variety of roles in your system implementation project -- from leading the charge based on years of industry experience to integrating seamlessly with your team during system setup and end-to-end testing. As trusted implementation partners of top supply chain technology providers like Manhattan Associates, Blue Yonder, and Korber, our team successfully implements our middle mile optimization as well as solutions from a variety of different technology providers.
At Bricz we understand that a successful implementation depends on asking the right questions. We work to carefully document your current processes, opportunities for improvement, and key stakeholder responsibilities, building a solid foundation for your project.
- Develop current & future state operating procedures (SOPs)
- Discover critical time-saving opportunities
- Create a detailed project roadmap
Design & Solution Architecture
Our team’s knowledge of industry best practices – and when to stray from them – are essential to designing a robust solution that’s tailor-made for your supply chain. Always keeping the business case and ROI in mind, our design team provides thoughtful recommendations on the ideal process flows, how to manage scope, and when to customize vs. when to lean on base functionality.
- Develop innovative process solutions
- Identify opportunities for customization
- Integrate seamlessly with your existing technology ecosystem
Without the right technical knowledge, the process to configure a new system can be time-consuming and costly. Our subject matter experts have the technical expertise to configure and develop your system quickly and efficiently to keep you within budget and on schedule.
- Leave timely configuration to the experts
- Keep your project on schedule and on budget
- Transition seamlessly from design to development
Thorough testing is a crucial part of every system implementation – especially close to peak season. That’s why our team is well-versed in creating and executing the right test cases, anticipating common problems, and remediating any issues before they become an obstacle of a successful Go-Live.
- Resolve errors immediately
- Avoid unexpected downtime due to preventable mistakes
- Ensure successful peak season performance with volume testing
Our team of seasoned supply chain leaders develop and deliver a training program that is tailored to your needs. Whether it’s a knowledge repository for associates, focused supervisor training, or building your superusers into subject matter experts, our training and documentation is sure to keep your system running smoothly long after your successful Go-Live.
- Customize training content based on your business flow
- Develop self-sufficient superusers to continue training in-house
- Onboard seasonal team members quickly